Even though I prefer not regretting things since it seems pointless, I actually have some things in my past that I deeply regret, that I feel led me to the place I’m at now.
* I regret befriending the rogue friends I became friends with in the 5th grade in the Eufaula, Alabama housing projects.
* I regret becoming curious about sex at an early age.
* I regret most of the sex I’ve had in my life.
* I regret all the times I’ve smoked, drank, and abused drugs.
* I regret vandalizing a friend’s house when I was in the 6th grade.
* I regret the times I trusted the wrong people and was raped.
* I regret not being much more focused on priorities like my education and future career as a preteen and teen.
* I regret that I slept with Satan at the age of 12.
As for that last regret I hope it doesn’t make you disbelieve the rest but I wouldn’t blame you since it sounds farfetched. I was looking at a witchcraft book one time in the 7th grade in La Feria, Texas and saw a drawing with a caption that said if you sleep with Satan you’ll be on his side in Hell. I figured since it’s easier to go to Hell than Heaven what could it hurt. This was before I understood Christianity better and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ in which He’ll return to defeat Satan and evil. I lied in bed and whispered Come to me Satan repeatedly. At one point I gave up, closed my eyes to go to sleep, and suddenly felt a presence and pressure down there. I opened my eyes and heard something like a gush of wind. As unbelievable as it sounds I believe it was Satan. I also believe that I brought some evil on me due to this and the fact I had vandalized a friend’s house a year before, you know karma.
In case you’re curious I’ve repented since this and have vowed never to turn my back on my Lord Jesus Christ.
P.S. I’ll be away from the Internet most likely from the 13th through the 20th but feel free to share your comments.