I’m drinking the protein shake I came up with to make it taste better than it did with just the protein powder by itself. I love the recipe I came up with and thought it would be a nice gesture to share it with others!
* 2 scoops protein powder (I’ve been using Biggest Loser’s Chocolate Protein Powder since I got it on clearance at H-E-B. But, I’m running out of it and need to restock on some protein powder. I’ve seen good prices on Walgreen’s varieties.)
* 2 cups milk (Even though I’m not vegan I’ve become grossed out with regular milk so I use soy milk or almond milk.)
* 1 whole banana (I don’t cut it and just throw it in the blender whole.)
* 1 big spoonful of any peanut butter (I’ve been using the crunchy one.)
* dash of cinnamon (I just sprinkle it generously since I love the flavor and heard it helps people with Diabetes.)
Simply put all the above mentioned ingredients in a blender and blend on a high speed until everything’s liquid. It comes out thick (like a melted milkshake lol) but I love it! Sometimes I add a little almond extract too. It doesn’t need any sweetener in my opinion (especially if the banana’s sweet enough). Plus, I think the cinnamon somehow brings out the sweet flavor of the shake. Our freezer is too crowded so we don’t even make ice nor buy ice but I’m sure it would be even better with ice! I hope y’all love this as much as I do! Feel free to copy and paste and share with your friends too! I couldn’t possibly tag every single person so I just tagged some of y’all but this is for all to see! ^_^